After the pregnancy is over the breasts will have to go through a period of serious changes. Within a couple of weeks after having a baby the breasts will fill with milk and significantly increase in size. It doesn’t matter whether you are going to feed your baby with your own milk or prefer to use formula – the breast will grow in any case. These are some tips on how to return your breast its original shape and look.
- Make sure you wear a bra. Most of specialists advise to wear it all the time without removing even at night. Purchase your bra beforehand. Special bra for feeding is the most preferable option as it helps to support the breast and prevent the unwanted stretch marks. You don’t need to take it off to feed the baby. Secondly, you will be able to feed the baby everywhere you’ll want to.
- Do not experiment with your weight. It should take some time to take it off. Pregnancy is a serious test for the body and breast and there is no need to put it to another stressful test by following some severe diets. Your diet should be balanced and contain all nutrients and vitamins your body needs. Make sure you eat natural, healthy food.
- Physical exercises and special exercises for the breast are one of the main ways of rebuilding the breast after birth. Your goal is to strengthen pectoral region to prevent sagging. Active lifestyle in combination with special exercises give amazing results. Don’t be lazy and do systematically and you will improve overall breast condition.
Do not put it off and start taking your breast to pre-pregnancy shape right after birth. If you follow our tips the connective tissue in the breast will recover and your breast will look healthy and tight again. Of course it will take some time to do that but make sure you will choose yourself the right bra to let yourself feel comfortable in it. Don’t forget to do exercising on a regular basis to strengthen the tissues and use special cosmetics in order to improve the state of the skin and your breast will soon be OK.
How to Rejuvenate Your Breasts?
As a woman gets older her face, body and skin become flabby. This is especially sad when we talk about breast as it probably gets the most damage in terms of beauty. Time shows no mercy to all of us. As the time goes breast become saggy and flabby as well.
Does it feel good to have sagging breasts? Of course not. But we are all different. It concerns our hair, our skin, shapes of our bodies, color of hair and many other things including breast. This is why some women with larger breasts of certain forms ensure themselves that they have saggy breasts although they don’t. The truth is today’s TV stars and models from magazine covers created false image of the ideal breast shape which is ridiculous as all breasts are different and pretty in their own unique ways.
Breast sagging take place when ligaments and breast tissues experience heavy pregnancy loads and lose their elasticity just like an old rubber band which fails to get back to its normal state. This causes the same saggy effect for breast. There are certain factors causing breast sagging.
Age: The most common reason why breasts begin to sag. Sagging is the result of natural body aging when all tissues and ligaments begin to weaken and the skin lose elasticity.
Big Size: Ligamentous system can’t hold a big chest, causing it to stretch and as a result it sags. That is why it is more frequent when a woman with a big breast size suffers from sagging earlier than woman with a smaller breast.
Weight Loss: This happens to all parts of the body but affects breast the most. The skin just can’t get back to normal on time.
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding: Breast sagging during pregnancy occurs primarily because of its swelling when it gradually pulls down. Ultimately, chest remains in this position.
How to Fight With the Sagging
You may start to fight sagging right when you first spot that your breast hung down a little but it is way better to start doing it a little bit earlier, not waiting for the moment when the sagging becomes obvious. Here are some tips on how to do that effectively:
- Ditch that cigarette. Every cigarette smoked causes serious harm to your skin as it decreases skin elasticity and helps to create wrinkles. Your breast will be no exception.
- Go to the Gym: We already know that breasts do not have muscle tissue, and no exercises are aimed to improve breast itself. However there are pectoral muscle underneath it, which you need to exercised to make breast look stronger and tighter.
- Follow Healthy Diet: A balanced diet comprising natural fruits and vegetables, good combination of healthy fats and nutrients plus all necessary vitamins can do miracles in terms of giving your skin bright, young and sound look. Following balanced diet is one of the best ways to help your breast look great.
- Wearing the Right Bra: make sure you choose a supportive bra for yourself. This support will protect your breast from bouncing which may lead to micro breakdowns in ligaments which can cause sagging. Don’t begrudge on that!
- Use creams: there are lots of excellent creams and moisturizers like Total Curve designed to take care of your skin breast available on the market. Besides you can always do homemade creams and lifting masks to treat your skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
If you are not satisfied with the way your breasts look then it’s about time to put some efforts into getting them back to a normal state. You can use the tips mentioned above or even use some other techniques like water procedures or wearing pushup bras which might also be quite useful.